Access to these sites is provided to you, the User, subject to the following terms and conditions which may be updated by us from time to time. Also, use of certain areas of the sites is subject to additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to such areas, and those guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions.
1. Development Gateway maintains the Development Gateway website at http://www.developmentgateway.org, the Development Gateway International website at http://www.dginternational.org, and various information services portals including AidData, dgMarket, and Zunia as a courtesy to those who may choose to access these sites ("Users"). The Development Gateway web site features information about Development Gateway and Development Gateway International. Development Gateway provides information and services for the development community.
2. USE OF SITE CONTENT: The Development Gateway web site contains information, text, graphics, software, and other content (the "Site Content"). The Site Content is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and of other countries. Unless indicated otherwise on the Site Content, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com for permission for any reproduction, modification, or distribution of such Site Content. Some Site Content has been submitted by the Development Gateway's partners, Users, and by third parties, and may be subject to more specific restrictions, as indicated on such Site Content.
3. CONTRIBUTED CONTENT. We do not claim ownership of content you submit or make available (“Contributed Content”) for inclusion on Zunia. However, with respect to original Contributed Content for inclusion on Zunia, you grant Development Gateway a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, distribute, reproduce, make derivative works, edit, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Contributed Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Contributed Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. If you contribute content that does not constitute your original work of authorship as defined under US Copyright Law, but a third party holds the copyright and other proprietary rights to such content, you represent and warrant to Development Gateway that you do not infringe on any third party’s copyright or other proprietary rights and that you have secured all necessary permissions and licenses prior to contributing such content to Zunia. Development Gateway reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any Contributed Content from the Forums.
4. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on the Development Gateway web site, including the portals’ services or Forums, without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please proceed as outlined in our Copyright Notice.
5. TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS: “Development Gateway,” the Development Gateway logo, “dgMarket,” “AidData,” and “Country Gateway” are registered trademarks of Development Gateway. Development Gateway encourages cross linking with other organizations’ sites. However, Development Gateway’s trademarks should not be associated to any event or product without the prior consent of Development Gateway. Requests for permission to use Development Gateway’s trademarks should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rigorous respect of the Development Gateway branding identity (in particular use of color and font) is required in the use of the logo. Only the most recent version of the Development Gateway logo should be used at all times.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: While Development Gateway endeavors to provide current and accurate information, SITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY DOES NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY WEB SITE NOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENCY OF THE SITE CONTENT OR ANY MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THE DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY WEB SITE OR ITS SERVICES, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY WEB SITE OPERATE ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT DEFECTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY WEB SITE ARE COMPLETELY SECURE. DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, LATENT DEFECTS, UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, MORAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, OPPORTUNITIES OR INFORMATION OR FOR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY WEB SITE OR ITS SERVICES, EVEN IF DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
8. DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENTS: Development Gateway web site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Development Gateway, and the Development Gateway is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The appearance on the Development Gateway web site of the name or logo of another entity, or the appearance of a link to another entity's site, does not indicate endorsement or referral by Development Gateway of the other entity or its products and services, and Development Gateway expressly disclaims any such endorsement or referral.
9. GOVERNING LAW; CHOICE OF JURISDICTION. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, United States of America. User agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the District of Columbia.